Studio Dott is looking for a product designer. Someone with great sketching skills and highly developed sense for design, proportions and details. Someone who can swiftly generate and present valuable ideas. Someone who is able to refine the design to the last detail, while mastering manufacturing techniques.
Someone like you?
- You are involved throughout the entire design process and you’ll be given the freedom to plan and steer your own projects.
- You have a critical mind and you’re willing to question the initial problem definition.
- You are never satisfied with your first designs, and you proactively explore alternatives and iterations.
- You are able to quickly visualize ideas to discuss them with colleagues and clients.
- While the design is important, so is the manufacturing process: you continuously ascertain that the product can be produced in an effective and efficient way.
“you’re willing to question the initial problem definition”
What we expect?
- Sense of aesthetics and proportions
- Amazing sketching skills (on paper / Wacom)
- Creativity and technical understanding
- Eye for detail
- Experience with parametric 3D drawing packages (Solidworks is our favorite)
- Some years of experience
What can you expect?
- A creative environment empowering you with the freedom and space for accountability and proper initiative.
- Entertaining lunch moments, enjoying our sandwiches with chocolate spread
- Lot of room to learn and sharpen your skills
- Fun colleagues, who are always willing to share and accept feedback, and to participate in a brainstorm
- A balanced mix of long-term experience and young dynamism, of men and women, talented in product, digital, service and interior design. We gladly rely on the talent and skills of each of our colleagues.
- An open culture in which we co-define the future of our design studio.
Keen to join us?
Great! Send us your motivation, resume and portfolio and convince us of your enthusiasm. And we will contact you as soon as possible.