Studio Dott is looking for their newest addition to the design team!
Are you in possession of a creative brain combined with some technical insights? Then look no further! Studio Dott is looking for their newest addition to the design team. Someone with talents ranging from sketching to having a great sense of feeling with design, ratios, details and materialization. One who can generate ideas, present them and put them in effect by the speed of light, all within the scope of the assignment. Maybe you are the chunk of talent that we are searching for…
- Studio Dott
- Antwerpen Berchem
Is this your future job?
- You are involved in the design process from beginning to end, and you will have the freedom to plan and coordinate your own projects.
- With your critical mindset you dare to question everything, even the initial problem statement.
- You are not satisfied with the first solution that comes to mind and you are actively searching for alternatives and iterations.
- You can visualize ideas quickly and you can communicate to the point about them with clients and colleagues.
- Design is important, but you are eager to keep the production process in the back of your head in order to actually be able to produce what you have designed.
What do we expect from you?
- Sketching is your second nature.
- Parametric 3D modeler software does not possess any secrets for you (preferably Solidworks).
- Experience with rendersoftware.
- Feeling with aesthetics and ratios.
- Eye for detail so that you can finish off your design to perfection.
- You are driven by creativity and innovation, but you also hold a sufficient amount of technical skills and knowledge
- Some years of experience will give you the leg up.
What can you expect from us?
- EAn atmosphere filled with creativity in which you have the freedom and opportunity to carry your own responsibilities and take upon your own initiatives.
- ‘Gezellige’ lunch moments where we butter our sandwiches together and will happily hand you some ‘Speculoos’-paste if you ask for it (post Corona of course!).
- The flexibility to plan your projects in line with your own schedule.
- The possibility to learn and gain skills of all sorts.
- Very nice colleagues who will always provide you with some feedback (asked and unasked for ;)), who want to brainstorm or ask for your opinion on their own projects.
- A great mix of years of experience and young talent, men and women, and talents ranging from product- to digital- to service- and interior design. Everyone has their own set of skills and we all love to use them.
- An open corporate mindset where we create the future of the studio together.
We would love to hear from you! Send us your motivation, cv & portfolio and convince us with your enthusiasm. We will reach out to you as soon as possible.